Horror Season

Guillermo Del Toros Crimson Peak is now playing in theaters. It has Del Toros fans with high expectations. Whether youre watching this film or not, just remember Beware the Crimson Peak!

Guillermo Del Toro’s Crimson Peak is now playing in theaters. It has Del Toro’s fans with high expectations. Whether you’re watching this film or not, just remember “Beware the Crimson Peak!”

Maria Lucero, Reporter

As the month of October continues, the excitement for the latest horror movie releases keeps Don Lugo in line at the box office.

The most talked about movies include Goosebumps, Paranormal Activity: Ghost Dimension, and Guillermo Del Toro’s Crimson Peak. Even though these three films all fall under the horror genre, they each have something different for everyone’s taste. This Halloween, everyone will definitely have a movie to sink their teeth into.

While some continue to follow the ongoing Paranormal Activity series or relive their childhood by watching Goosebumps, the fans of dark horror will be in line for Crimson Peak. Out of all three movies, Crimson Peak has been the most popular among the horror fan base, due to its maze featured in this year’s Halloween Horror Nights at Universal Studios. Some Lugo students that went to Horror Nights enjoyed the Crimson Peak maze, which attracted them even more to the movie.

“Crimson Peak is a movie that I definitely don’t want to miss; I love Guillermo Del Toro’s movies and the maze at horror nights was great so I hope that the movie is as good as its seems,” expressed senior Monica Lara. Crimson Peak is a very anticipated movie, but which one will you be watching this Halloween?