Homecoming Survey 2015

Aryana Watson, Editor

On Thursday, October 8th, Don Lugo’s Student Body had the opportunity to answer five “Would You Rather” questions about this years Homecoming.

Five jars were set on a table, each with their own question in front of them.  For every jar, there were two bags of beads, one bag was filled with colored beads and the other filled with white beads. Students were asked to place the correct colored bead that coordinated with their answer into the jar.

Some students had a difficult time deciding which color bead they should place in the jar. According to a 2017 graduating class member, Anissa Carcido,”I was having a hard time deciding whether or not I should wear a short or long dress to Homecoming. This survey actually helped me make up my mind”.

The survey questions included: wearing your hair straight or curled, wearing a long or short dress, going with friends or with a date, eating at a fast-food or sit down restaurant, and wearing heels or flats. Although the some of questions applied to just girls, the questions were altered when boys took the survey. For example, the question “Would You Rather” wear heels or flats was altered to “Would You Rather” wear dress shoes or vans?

From the results, there is an expectation of what students will be wearing and who they will be going with to Homecoming this year.