Classic Disney Movies Take The Win

Classic Disney movies have always be preferred over modern ones. They will forever be cherished pieces of our childhood. “Classics will just never be replaced.

Maria Lucero, Reporter

Anyone can enjoy a Disney film. Whether it be a classic and modern, Disney movies never fail to make us feel the warmth and magic of Disney, but everyone seems to have a preference between classic or modern Disney films.

When it came to choosing a favorite Disney film, the majority of the Lugo student body preferred a classic Disney film. Even though most of todays Disney’s films seem to be very popular, most people always come back to classics such as Snow White, The Jungle Book, and Atlantis. “A lot of the new Disney movies are good, but the older ones will always be my favorites because they remind me of my childhood”, mentioned Melissa Martin whose favorite Disney movies included Aladdin and The Little Mermaid, both classic Disney films.

Although Disney has been very successful in the box office with modern movies like Frozen, The Princess And he Frog, and Brave, people will always have a special place in their hearts.