Lugo amps up for college visits

Natalie West

The career center is keeping students updated on the latest information on college applications, financial help, and more. The career center is located in room 62. Career center hours: M/W/F 7am-1:30pm and T/TH 8:30am-2:30pm.

Natalie West, News Editor

It’s college craze season, and Lugo students are starting to prepare for college and financial aid application deadlines. Trade schools, colleges, and universities will be hosting presentations and providing seniors with information on financial aid and the application process. Next week, the following schools will be attending Lugo: UC Riverside, Soka University, Azusa Pacific University, and the U.S. Army.

Cal-Poly’s new program on the Don Lugo campus invites Lugo students to reach their college goals in room 104 from Tuesday-Thursday. The Lugo faculty highly encourages their students to start focusing on their plans for the future. The career center is opened to all students who seek further information.

This next week, workshops will be provided in the career center during lunch from Tuesday to Thursday. College application and Financial aid help will be provided. If students are interested in attending any of the presentations, they may obtain a pass in the career center.

Sign-ups, Schedules, and further help to start the students careers are going to be provided next week. Contact the career center by texting: @dalcar to: 81010. The career center is in room 64, across from the attendance window.