"Keeping Lugo Connected"

Quest News

"Keeping Lugo Connected"

Quest News

"Keeping Lugo Connected"

Quest News

DLHS senior Natalie Garcias Netflix subscription plan
Streaming Services Have to Stop Raising Their Prices
Marcos Ramirez, Features Writer • May 11, 2024

The entertainment industry is notorious for being home to the most money-hungry people and corporations on the planet. Recently, streaming services...

Has Celebrity Obsession Gone Too Far?
Dyllan Cruz, Features Writer • May 11, 2024

In this new age of social media, fans are exposed to celebrities more than ever. Now, at the click of a button, you can easily see what your...

The opening title screen of the 2024 film The Strangers: Chapter One
The Strangers: Chapter One is Coming Soon!
Max Gudino, Review Writer • May 10, 2024

New movie that comes out on May 17, 2024! This movie is produced by Alastair Birlingham, the producer of the of Jeeper's Creepers 2022 remake....

Has Celebrity Obsession Gone Too Far?

Yearbooks Are Out!

A photo of our 2023-2024 yearbook, themed Heres To Us.
Brooke Graves
A photo of our 2023-2024 yearbook, themed “Here’s To Us.”

It’s that time of year! Our Don Lugo yearbook team has done it again, creating a colorful yearbook filled with memories for all of our student body to enjoy. This year’s theme is “Here’s to Us,” using inspiration from the bright and unique patterned era of the 90’s. The book includes sections that highlight different sports teams, clubs, and even includes senior superlatives with categories such as “Best Bromance.”

From cover to cover, the yearbook includes fun, candid photos of our students, allowing everyone to feel included. Featured inside the yearbook you can see what goes on behind the scenes in multiple on campus clubs and grab an inside look into the sports teams. The yearbook highlights Don Lugo’s biggest events such as Milkcan, Homecoming, and our Pink Out game, allowing us to experience those memories once again. Our graduating seniors have an especially heartwarming part in the book as it includes our last school portraits, senior shout outs and our class of ’24 field picture.  This yearbook is a staple everyone is going to want, so make sure to grab one. You won’t regret it!

For our graduating seniors, you will get special early access to grab your yearbook! The yearbook team will distribute yearbooks to seniors during 6th period and after school on May 13th, as well as before school starts and during 1st period on May 14th. Visit Room 24 in hallway 3 to pick yours up.

For our 9th, 10th and 11th graders, yearbooks will be ready for distribution on May 14th at Don Lugo’s exclusive In-n-Out signing party. The party will start at 4:30 pm, however seniors will be given first priority on yearbooks and food so it is recommended for them to show up at 4 pm. If you have already picked up your yearbook, bring it by to be signed and grab some free food. We hope you see you there!