The winter dance show

Bee Lara

Hip hop team practicing one of the dance routines they will be performing at the winter dance show.

Bee Lara, News Editor

It’s that time of the year again for the dancers on campus, any dance lovers and supporters! The Winter Dance Show “Kickin’ it Loose” will be taking place on Wednesday, December 7th and Thursday, December 8th at the MPR on campus. There will be performances from the Dance Team, Hip Hop Team, Dance 1, Dance 2, and Dance 3, along with solo performances; these performances in the show have all been made and organized by our amazing choreographers: Julia Hamilton, Luna Manriquez, Carolyn Tellez, Casee Avery, Anissa Carcido, and student Rebekah Cueva. 

Anyone is welcome to purchase a ticket and come support the amazing dancers that represent Don Lugo! Tickets are $7 for those purchasing them presale and $10 for those purchasing them at the door before the show. Do be aware that each ticket is only valid for one day! “There are separate tickets for each day,” clears up Mrs. Avery, the dance teacher on campus. The winter dance show begins at six pm and is organized into two acts with an intermission between the two acts. 

Want to give a dancer something for their amazing performance? There will be bouquets being sold by the students in the floriculture department of the school. They will be positioned at the entrance of the MPR for those wishing to buy one for the dancer they are there to support. The bouquets will be sold before the show, during the intermission, and after the show if they aren’t already sold out; the bouquets are being sold for the price of $15, cash only! 

Go support the school’s dancers and buy yourself a ticket to either of the two dance shows and enjoy the dance performances; a lot of hard work and passion went into the making and preparation of these dances!