FFA welcomes triplets

The+newborn+triplets+are+being+left+alone+all+day+with+their+mother+to+get+fed.+I+love+how+the+FFA+family+is+becoming+bigger+and+bigger+each+year%2C+claims+student%2C+Izabella+Ruiz.+The+prices+of+the+newborns+will+be+informed+for+future+buyers.+

The newborn triplets are being left alone all day with their mother to get fed. “I love how the FFA family is becoming bigger and bigger each year,” claims student, Izabella Ruiz. The prices of the newborns will be informed for future buyers.

Luis Vazquez and Luis Lopez

Don Lugo’s FFA program welcomes three newborn lambs to Lugo’s campus. The babies were born unexpectedly, but were in good health when seen. They are currently being left alone with their mother to get nourished.

Only FFA students are allowed to raise and buy these precious lambs from the program. The cost of the triplets are estimated from about two hundred dollars per baby. There are loans that FFA students can do to purchase animals so they can enter them in the annual, Chino Live Stock Fair that is set in July.

“It’s really hard to raise and let go of an animal but it’s honestly all worth it in the end,” expresses FFA member, Alexis Gonzalez.  Students are expected to fully take care of their animals as a test to see their ability to take care of someone other then themselves. Each FFA student’s goal is to place first in as much categories as they can in the fair to win an award.