Neutrogena neutralizes acne with new mask

Micheal Everman

Famous skin health giant, Neutrogena released a acne treatment mask just using LED lights. Most Beverly Hills light treatments are $400, while the mask is $34.99. The comercial for the Mask featured actress Olivia Holt.

Micheal Everman, Tech Reporter

Famous Skin health company, Neutrogena, released an acne mask that uses just red and blue LED lights. In a commercial featuring actress Olivia Holt, Neutrogena introduced the Sci-fi looking mask. Most Beverly-hills beauty salons charge near to $400 for each treatment visit, but the mask costs only $34.99.

The mask emits a magenta glow, comprised of the red and blue lights. The blue lights kill bacteria under the skin, while the red gets rid of inflammation. For many students who deal with constant acne and don’t like using the foul smelling creams and face-washes, the mask is a godsend.

The mask is sold almost everywhere where skin care products are sold, including Target, CVS, and Walgreens. The four easy steps to using the mask are, 1. wash face, 2. put mask on, 3. push button, and 4. relax. The mask turns itself off after 10 minutes to prevent over-use and burns.