Alissa Noble: The Softball Superstar

Alissa+Noble+not+only+plays+for+the+Don+Lugo+softball+team+but+for+a+travel+ball+team+as+well.+She+has+been+a+pitcher+since+the+start+of+her+softball+journey.+I+plan+to+play+softball+at+college+level%2C+get+a+scholarship+and+break+records.+

Alissa Noble not only plays for the Don Lugo softball team but for a travel ball team as well. She has been a pitcher since the start of her softball journey. “I plan to play softball at college level, get a scholarship and break records.”

Alexis Ibarra, Reporter

Alissa Noble, a Don Lugo softball pitcher has been turning heads and making herself known in the world of softball. Alissa has been a Varsity softball pitcher all four years of high school. As a result from her outstanding performance, multiple colleges are interested in having her on their teams.

One of her achievements in her high school career have been making 1st team all league. Also Alissa was announced MVP her junior year. She shared that these achievements have made her a better softball player.

Some of the multiple schools that are interested in her are Sterling University, University of Washington, and University of Toledo. She has pending scholarships to the University of Toledo and Sterling University. As of right now she is planning on attending Sterling University in Kansas.

Alissa is proud of her outstanding achievements as well as the rest of the softball community. She shared, “Softball has and always will be a big part of my life and I’m so grateful for all the friends I’ve made and the sacrifices my family has made for me to get where I am now.” Best of wishes to Alissa Noble in her exciting career in softball.