Chino’s Spectacular Seventh Street Community Theatre

Our+local+theatre+is+located+on+13123+7th+St.%2C+Chino.+Shows+like+Hairspray+and+many+others+have+been+successfully+performed+here.+New+shows+are+coming+together+that+we+should+all+watch+and+support.+

Our local theatre is located on 13123 7th St., Chino. Shows like Hairspray and many others have been successfully performed here. New shows are coming together that we should all watch and support.

Tania Nieblas, Editor

Big things are happening at the local Seventh Street Community Theatre! Class of 2017’s proud intern and director of engagements of the theatre, Isaiah Ruiz was excited to share the details of upcoming events to everyone on campus.

One production coming very soon is School House Rock, which is performed by amazing kids starting from first grade to seventh. The show will be put on October 23rd-25th, 30th-November 1st, and November 5th-7th. This show is based on the ABC animated series that aired throughout the 1970’s and 1980’s.

Another production in the making is Between the lines, performed by older teenagers. This show is being performed November 12th-14th. Between the Lines is based on twisted versions of popular fairy tales.

Don Lugo students and families will hopefully be attending some of the shows to show support to our local theatre. Good luck to all the cast members and may they break a leg!