"Keeping Lugo Connected"

Quest News

"Keeping Lugo Connected"

Quest News

"Keeping Lugo Connected"

Quest News

Don Lugos Girls Flag Football Team during a scrimmage game against Chino High School.
Don Lugo's Girls Flag Football
Dyllan Cruz, Features Writer • April 24, 2024

For the first time in Don Lugo’s history, there is a Girl’s Flag Football team! The team officially kicked off in early April with their...

A picture of Sydney Sweeneys character Cecilia dressed as the Virgin Mary.
Review: Immaculate (2024)
Sage Mejia, Review Writer • April 24, 2024

“Immaculate” is an artistic piece that isn’t for the weak. The movie is a horror film that goes hand in hand with religion. This film...

The album cover of J.Coles album Might Delete Later where the song 7 Minute Drill is featured.
J. Cole Apologizes After Dissing Kendrick Lamar in 7 Minute Drill
Michael Vaca, News Writer • April 18, 2024

J.Cole released a diss track following Kendrick Lamar's diss toward Drake and J. Cole in a feature song called "Like That," but J.Cole recently...

Don Lugo's Girls Flag Football

Review: Immaculate (2024)

Taylor’s Next Song or Heartbreak?

Brooke Graves
Student looking at pictures of Travis and Taylor

Travis Kelce or Travis Swift? Football player Travis Kelce has recently brought his pop sensation “girlfriend” Taylor Swift to his football game at the beginning of October. Taylor Swift was spotted in her suite seated by Travis’ mom Donna Kelce. The two were seen live on broadcast cheering and rooting on Travis as he played and scored a touchdown. The Chief – Jets game had a total of 27 million viewers, this made it the most viewed Sunday show since SuperbowlLVII. However, some fans started to speculate that this relationship could be a publicity stunt, but that was soon put to rest after Travis and Taylor were seen leaving the game together.

In addition, Travis was seen supporting Taylor at her Eras Tour Film movie premiere. Furthermore, the rumors were officially annihilated after Taylor and Travis’ Saturday Night Live appearance together. Travis’ bit in the show reveals how he is able to laugh about how Taylor got the game many viewers, which shows how cozy the two are getting. Raquel Limon is an 11th grade student at Ayala High School and an avid Swiftie who states, “I love how open they are about their relationship and how open they seem around each other…You have to be able to laugh about your life if you want to be on SNL and that just shows how comfortable she is with and about him.”  Limon speaks for many fans who just want to see the two happy. Let’s hope Travis isn’t her next heartbreak song but her next love song.