The big reveal of the 2022 Prom theme

Dance the night away in a magical night under the floating lanterns

Students+from+ASB+are+seen+holding+up+the+poster+that+reveals+the+2022+Prom+theme+at+the++Spring+rally.+We+think+that+the+student+body+will+really+like+this+theme+and+location+especially+since+its+at+Disneyland%2C+said+Lizzet.+

Neil Rickman

Students from ASB are seen holding up the poster that reveals the 2022 Prom theme at the Spring rally. “We think that the student body will really like this theme and location especially since it’s at Disneyland,” said Lizzet.

Jazmine Coto, Managing Editor

The anticipated reveal of this year’s prom theme has been announced! Juniors and seniors are invited to the Magic Kingdom Disneyland Hotel for a magical night under the floating lanterns. Students can see the floating lights gleam as they dance the night away in the gorgeous ballroom.

ASB along with the prom committee have collaborated to make the 2022 prom a night to remember. “We wanted to stick with the Disney theme considering the location, but we didn’t want to focus on a specific character, more so the concept of the movie,” shared Lizzet Luna, the ASB class of 2023 President. As the prom committee worked hard to ensure there was a clear difference between past homecoming themes and this year’s prom, they offered ideas such as enchanted boat ride, beauty and the beast, and kingdom, but ultimately decided on a night under the floating lanterns.

“I am most excited about the location of the prom, I think it’s going to be really cool,” said Hailey Aguilera, the ASB class of 2023 Vice President. With a ballroom and fairytale esque, students will truly feel as though they are in a magical world of their own. However the magic does not stop there, ASB still needs help to plan the rest of this enchanting night.

“We encourage students to join the prom committee and help us with additional planning,” said Luna. This committee meets in room 23 and is open to any student interested in offering a helping hand. Updated news on times and dates for prom committee meetings will be posted on the Don Lugo class of 2023 Instagram page

As prom soon approaches, ladies should get their gowns ready and gentlemen prepare their best dancing shoes. Let your power shine – or best moves at that, and embark on a night of your life. The 2022 night under the floating lanterns prom will be an event you will not want to miss.