"Keeping Lugo Connected"
The full schedule for planned AP class livestreams is up on the College Boards website, on the page about dealing with the Coronavirus. The classes cover all AP subjects, and run for 7 hours.

College Board

The full schedule for planned AP class livestreams is up on the College Board’s website, on the page about dealing with the Coronavirus. The classes cover all AP subjects, and run for 7 hours.

BREAKING NEWS: College Board plans to move forward with AP tests with help of online review sessions

As COVID-19 continues to lead to closures of schools and businesses, one group of students in particular has been left questioning what to do next: AP students.  Finally, the College Board has provided some information on their plan and how they’re handling the situation. The College Board has several measures being implemented to ensure that testing will still take place, including online review.

The College Board’s newest strategy to aid students currently out of schools is the usage of online AP classes and reviews for each subject.  In an article detailing their Coronavirus plans, they explain, “Beginning on Wednesday, March 25, you can attend free, live AP review courses, delivered by AP teachers from across the country.”  The College Board promises that the livestreams will be optional and work alongside teacher instruction, and should be available on-demand after streaming.

The full list of information detailing the College Board’s plans can be viewed on their website.  The College Board mentions that they are still developing certain aspects, such as a new at-home testing option.  Thankfully, the College Board is working to make sure students will still be able to take their test and score high as possible.

Quest News • Copyright 2024 • FLEX WordPress Theme by SNOLog in

Comments (0)

All Quest News Picks Reader Picks Sort: Newest

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *