New school trip to the east coast

Image made on Canva Eighth grade field trip experience part 2

Coyne Altamirano, News Reporter

Are you interested in travel? Do you want to have an awesome summer trip? Well, then Mr. Belloso has got the trip for you. He’s in charge of a 5-day/4-night trip to Washington Dc and New York City on (May 29 to June 2, 2023). He explained, “I decided to plan this trip because I want students to have a fun opportunity to travel with their friends or family and to see the world outside of their everyday world! In recent years especially with COVID-19, students have been so limited and haven’t had the chance to visit many places or participate in fun activities. I want students to have the chance to make some fun high school memories and New York City and Washington DC have so much to offer!” Graduating Seniors of the year 2023 may also register, as Mr. Belloso wanted everyone to feel included. He partnered with JuniorTours to bring this trip to fruition. He decided to go with JuniorTours because it is a long-running business that has been very accommodating with the scheduling and activities on the trip. They have also offered a great deal with the cost being $1825 which includes all the meals, hotels, transportation, activities, insurance, and more. Usually, these kinds of trips would have a higher cost around $4000. The first deposit of $300 will be due on November 6, 2022, but there will be flexible online payment plans available. There will also be an information session hosted in room 115 at Lugo on Tuesday, October 4th at 6:00 pm. If you happen to miss this meeting, there will be more in the near future so keep an eye out for any announcements. It will be a very exciting and new experience for any student that decides to attend, as Mr. Belloso put it “I hope students take advantage of this great opportunity to make fun memories with their friends and family.”

For any further questions please contact Mr. Belloso at room 115, email him at [email protected], or message him on the REMIND app Class Name and Code: lugonyede222