Quest News meets Chino Valley School Board

Quest+reporters+attend+District+Board+meeting.+The+students+smile+for+a+picture+after+the+presentations.+Photo+courtesy+of+principle%2C+Dr.Cabrera.+

Quest reporters attend District Board meeting. The students smile for a picture after the presentations. Photo courtesy of principle, Dr.Cabrera.

Luis Lopez, News editor

School Board personally invites Quest News to Chino Valley District meeting. Four editors gave a speech at the meeting announcing the accomplishment, the journey, as well as giving a thanks. All of the journalist reporters attended the meeting to represent Quest.

News Editor, Natalie West, expresses how important it is to have close relationships with other professional organizations and well known people. West states, “Quest News would not be where it is today without reaching out.” Later releasing, “New partnership with the US Army correspondents.”

Quest operates with such unity, accountability, and business.

— Natalie West

Editor in chief, Tania Nieblas, gives a speech announcing all of the accomplishments, just this year. A few of the achievements received include: 200 plus stories published in less than five months, placing 1st at the Los Angeles Journalism Day, and two reporters placing at Nationals in Seattle, Washington. Which does not include the professional organizations affiliated with Quest:

-National Scholastic Association
-Columbia Scholastic Association
-Journalism Education Association
-Southern California Journalism Education Association

Quest’s advisor, Mrs.Deming was not able to make it to the meeting due to an illness, but sends her regards through a Lugo Teacher, Mr. Myers to express how proud she is and what they have come to, to be standing before the District. Most importantly, the organization’s first amendment rights are supported and protected by Quest News Attorney Frank Lamonte and the Student Press Law Center.